Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Forbidden Island amazes

I hiked down to Forbidden Island yesterday with Brad D., Angelo, my son Carl, E.J. and others. Brad D took some amazing photos. Forbidden is a spectacular place, and this was my first hike there in five years now of island living. Climbing back up was rough. I'll steal one of Brad's pics to get the point across on its beauty. Angelo wrote a nice description of this place as well. My lens fogged up and my pics didn't come out too hot. There is a funny video of Carl swimming and not getting too far in the current. We stayed in safe locations only.

This blog will be on a break for a week.

2 comments:

Bon said...

Thanks for stopping by the other night. Sorry if I left an everlasting imprint of my inability to carry a tune in your mind.

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Sorry I missed that hike, Jeff. Looks like a lot of fun.

Lets go diving.