Thursday, September 13, 2007

From 0 to 3 plus grandchildren in no time

I was looking through some old pictures tonight and realized my mother is indeed achieving her dream, which she works very hard at, of looking young as she nears, well, let's just say I'm 35 and she didn't have me as a teen. Sorry for the revelation mom, but I can't pass for my twenties anymore so the game is up. My mom is about to be a grandmother four times over in 13 months. In March my sister had her first child, then I adopted Carl and Alex in June and another is on the way. This is the only pic I took where my dad could keep his eyes open. They've been married 37 years and have a great marriage. He calls her "the blond" or "blondie." I get my humor from my dad, my intensity from my mother and my edge from New Jersey.

7 comments:

Bon said...

Never reveal your mother's age!

Jeff said...

In this case, it's a positive I think.

Bon said...

True:) How's Cynthia doing? You having any sympathetic cravings?

Brad Ruszala said...

and you got the hair from...?

Jeff said...

Harry Blalock.

Jeff said...

And why are you so obsessed with my no hair?

Tamara said...

I had to comment on this post because I was honestly taken aback..Your mom looks FABULOUS for her age! If I looked that great at that age, I'd announce it to the world!!