Sunday, July 29, 2007

Top Ten List

Top Ten Reasons to Vote for Me

10. If Brad wins again, nobody can stop him.

9. Right now I'm tied for fifth place, I haven't seen judgment this bad since O.J. was acquitted.

8. If you're Chamorro, I doubtlessly taught one of your relatives at SSHS.

7. If you're Filipino, I married one, adopted two and supported all politically when few others did.

6. If you're a Democrat, I abused Republicans relentlessly.

5. If you're a Republican, forget it I've written off your vote. I am friends with Bruce Bateman, though.

4. I've hardly ever mentioned my cute dog, cute kids and great wife, like all the other blogs.

3. You're either with me or with the terrorists.

2. Angelo will be really pissed.

1. My competition, Harry, Bruce, Brad, the Doc, the Undercover journalists, Boni, "missing person" Bree, Cinta and Angelo -- links to this guy. What a nasty campaign.

5 comments:

Bruce A. Bateman said...

I'm not sure but "that guy" looks suspiciously similar to Brad. Hangs around young girls. Has facial hair, sort of. I think the safe thing to do would be to cange your vote to the Saipanuvian.

Each of you should look into your heart and vote for the blog that loves puppies, champions Mom's rights, hugs children at every opportunity, has gay rights and ecology and free popcorn for all at the top of its agenda. That would be the lovable and humble, SAIPANUVIAN SPEAKS blog. Vote now or change your vote today please. You'll be proud of yourself for doing the right thing.

Repent now and cast your votes as God intended. The Saipanuvian, nearly saintly, surely the chosen one.

Jeff said...

I went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Guitars wail as the scene fades to the voting booth where Clapton tearily casts his chit for the Saipanuvian.

Cream um stirs me.

Nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by.

Bon said...

When does this poll end?

Jeff said...

I think August 4. If not Aug 11. I set it for two weeks. Can't remember when we started.