Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Torres resolution not a hit with white people

This might be a record. There are three letters in the Variety today blasting that lame "go home Ron Hodges" resolution. The most well written one is from Jane Mack. All three I believe are from us disrespectful outsiders.

Today's Variety also had the predictable headline of the century: Taotao Tano slams CUC

Other candidates for predictable headline of the year:

Angelo Villagomez runs out of hair gel

Brad Ruszala compared to boonie dog

Blogger doesn't agree with Lil Monkey Picture, accused of being sell out in spawn with Satan

5 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

or:

NASA: Jeff Turbitt's bald head visible from Space

Anonymous said...

Where's the hammer post and update?

Jeff said...

That stuff takes my blog in a direction I don't want it to go. Talk of her and her identity just aren't substantial enough for this blog and doesn't attract the type of readers I care to attract. I'm happy enough being done with her for good. I have the highest visit length of all the blogs because I put some thought, effort and value into my posts, and don't offer talk of who wears tennis shoes, is bald or similar pap.

saipanboonieman said...

go home too jeff!

Angelo Villagomez said...

The bloggers are getting more and more readers, especially locally.

We Love Saipan, which I consider the start of the blogger "movement" on Saipan, launched just under a year ago.

In another year, we will be really big...so long as we don't get run off the island.